Nuvoco Vistas Share Price is trading today (up to 24-08-2021) at Rs. 520.55 Ps in NSE this was listed in the stock market yesterday openings with Rs.485.00 Ps., in these two days trading it hit a high of Rs. 564.95 Ps., but Nuvoco Vistas Corporation Ltd has come to IPO with the price of Rs. 570 as a higher bid price.
This company did not get the listing gains traders and investors expected when the IPO was subscribed 1.71 times over.
Now all the IPO allotted people are in consequences until now because this was traded today in a bearish candle and seems to be tomorrow also, we cannot expect technical from this two-day trading chart, if anchor investors sell their shares after the locking period what price will be got the investors who are in long term is a question mark to all now.
The cement industry which is listed in the stock market is in green today a few of the companies shows red only even though Novoco Vistas’ share price was down today.
About Nuvoco Vistas company
Nuvoco Vistas Corporation Ltd is established in 1999 in India by the Nirma Group of Companies and came to the cement industry in 2014 through the Green Field cement plant placed in Nimbol and operates 11 plants national wide in India.
Nuvoco Vistas Business Portfolio
- Ready-Mix Concrete (RMX)
- Modern Building Materials (MBM)
Nuvoco Vistas Financial Information (Standalone)
Assets and Liabilities (Rupees in Crores)
2021 (up to March)
|2020 (up to March)|
Profit & Loss (Rupees in Crores)
2021 (upto March)
2020 (upto March)
|Profit After Taxes||
|Other Comprehensive Income||
|Total Comprehensive Income||
Nuvoco Vistas Company Data
- Company Capital is ₹18,606.
- ROCE 5.63%.
- Face value ₹10.
- The company gives low returns on equity in the last three years which is very low as 1.58%.
- The company not paying any dividends by the repeated profit reports.
- To specify depth analysis company website www.nuvoco.in
- Nuvoco Vistas’ share price if consolidate in further sessions up to the anchor investor locking period price may be down falling up to 10%.
- In the long term, the view is given 1.28% in three years returns as per depend upon industry movement.
This post will be updated in further days with new data, please keep in visiting.